DeckCheck is an asset management program designed to prolong the life of your vehicular and pedestrian traffic deck coatings while providing you significant savings.
Our semi-annual inspection program is an affordable service that provides the following benefits:
1. Assures you meet all manufacturer’s maintenance requirements to keep the warranty in force for the life of the coating.
2. Qualifies your coating to be eligible for a “re-coat” of the top coat at the end of the 5 year warranty, extending the life of the deck coating for an additional 5 years.
3. Acceptance into the preferred customer program with MCW Restoration Services, LLC and Metro Caulking & Waterproofing, LLC., divisions of MCW Companies, LLC. Preferred customers receive the following benefits:
a. VIP Scheduling
b. Discounts on deck coating reparis
c. Discounts on all other work performed by MCW Companies' subsidiaries, Including:
1. Concrete repairs
4. Expansion joints
5. Planter waterproofing
6. Concrete restoration projects
7. Construction Management Services
8. Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Coating
d. Discount on the re-coat at 5 years
e. Discount on the entire re-coating project down the road
DeckCheck can provide the following types of inspections:
1. Vehicular Traffic Coatings on parking structures and ramps
2. Pedestrian traffic coatings on
- Two inspections per year
- Full report including photos and recommendations
- Designated representative to handle all of your waterproofing needs
DeckCheck inspectors are trained by all major deck coating waterproofing manufacturers in the industry and have extensive experience with deck coatings.